FIDE 2018 - NATIONAL RAPPORTEURS WANTED!
The next FIDE congress will be held on 23 to 26 May 2018 in Estoril, a small seaside town close to Lisbon.
The three topics are:
1. The internal market and the digital economy
2. Taxation, state aid and distortions of competition
3. The external dimension of EU policies
We are inviting applications for three national rapporteurs (one for each topic). If you are interested please send a brief curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Detailed questionnaires for each topic are available.
The deadline for submission of the reports is 31 August 2017.
The Unified Patent Court and the UK. A Glimmer of Hope for a Softish Brexit?
For those of you who missed this exciting seminar or who would like to have another look at the speakers' slides,
please click here
UKAEL on social media:
Blog website: Subscribe on https://ukaelblog.wordpress.com
Facebook page: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/ukaelblog/
Twitter: Follow us on https://twitter.com/ukaelblog
Please follow the pages for blog posts and events updates, spread the word to colleagues and friends, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in writing a blog post.
Please add me to your contact list
Our members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Discounts and priority booking for all of our events
- Member rate at the biennial FIDE Congress
- An invitation to the UKAEL Annual General Meeting
- Opportunities to study and discuss European Union Law with leading academics and practitioners